Outstanding Value – No Hidden Costs
Extensive Included Sightseeing
Our small group tours include a great deal of thoughtful and engaging sightseeing and activities, from guided museum tours, elephant-back safaris, rainforest walks, and scenic excursions to home visits, cultural performances, and wine tastings. In major cities there’s usually free time to explore on your own after a guided city tour. And our tour directors will not pressure you to buy optional tours at additional cost. They will be happy, however, to offer suggestions for your free time, if asked.
High Quality, Well-Located Hotels
Since accommodations comprise an important aspect of your trip, we’re committed to selecting properties that meet our standards of high quality, convenient location, and excellent service. From superb hotels in major cities to unique or historic lodgings too small for conventional tour groups, these accommodations promise to enhance your enjoyment and comfort throughout your trip. For more about accommodations, click here.
Most Gratuities Included
Experienced travelers know that tipping is an expected element of worldwide travel; but at times it can become a nuisance or inconvenience. For that reason we’ve eliminated the worry by including in your tour price all gratuities for local guides and drivers, hotel and airport porters, and dining room servers. Gratuities for your Odysseys Unlimited Tour Director and shipboard personnel (if your tour includes a cruise) are not included and should be extended on a voluntary basis, in recognition of truly excellent service.
What Your Tour Price Includes
We design our tours to be highly inclusive, while still making it possible for you to exercise some personal preferences. So we include all the essentials – airfare, accommodations, most meals, extensive sightseeing – but leave some room for you to explore on your own or to enjoy a few meals away from the group.
In general, every Odysseys Unlimited trip includes:
- Guaranteed small group – just 12 to 24 guests
- Round-trip air transportation from listed cities; plus all flights within your tour
- Hotel or small ship accommodations
- All breakfasts and many lunches and dinners
- Extensive sightseeing as described in your itinerary, including all entrance fees and admissions
- Services of an Odysseys Unlimited Tour Director
- Private motorcoach transportation throughout your trip
- Luggage handling for one bag per person
- Gratuities for local guides, dining room servers, airport and hotel porters, and all drivers
- $100 frequent traveler credit towards your next Odysseys Unlimited tour ($200 after three tours; $300 after 10 tours)
Fully Refundable Deposits
A deposit of just $375 confirms your reservation, which you can make with a personal check or major credit card: American Express®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and VISA® are all accepted. Best of all, your deposit is fully refundable up to 95 or 125 days before departure (depending on the tour). It’s easy to reserve your tour with us; simply call toll-free, 1-888-370-6765, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Eastern Time.