1 888 370 6765
My Odyssey
1 888 370 6765
Odysseys Unlimited
Open mobile menu
2 minute read

Tour Director Profile: Caroline Buizza, France

April 23, 2024

"I love meeting new people from different places, with different backgrounds, and learning from them," says Caroline Buizza of her role as an Odysseys Unlimited Tour Director.  "We become extended family when we travel together and create a bond that is very special," she adds.

Caroline loves to share her passion for French history, art, wine, and food – and also to regale her guests with "... the scandalous stories of our kings and queens to make history come alive," she says.  "I also enjoy showing them places that are dear to my heart and have a special meaning to me."

“Caroline is a marvel."
Carol Mello
Lynchburg, VA

As a native of Lyon (capital city of French cuisine, she notes), Caroline lived abroad then returned home to be close to her family.  "I have two nephews and five godchildren who I adore and I cherish the moments I get to spend with them."

When not on the road, Caroline often can be found in the mountains, hiking, rock climbing, snowshoeing, or cross-country skiing.

Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET

Share your great adventures with us on social media. Tag your pictures with #myodyssey and they may be featured on our website!

Continue
crosschevron-down icon-angle icon-bars icon-times