At Odysseys Unlimited, our goal is to offer benefits that meet the wide-ranging needs of our employees. We offer a benefits package that includes a hybrid office/work from home option, affordable Medical and Dental coverage with Blue Cross Blue Shield, 401(k) company match and retirement planning, generous time off package, company-sponsored wellness programs, charitable fundraising/giving and social events, travel discounts, flexible work schedule (in most departments), training and professional development, and more. We are committed to providing a healthy, safe, and enjoyable work environment that supports employees and their families both in the office and out.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Hybrid office/work from home option (for most positions)
- Paid family and medical leave and long-term disability coverage
- Paid group life insurance ($50,000) and optional voluntary life
- Vacation, sick, and personal time
- 10+ paid holidays annually
- Discretionary financial performance bonus
- Tuition assistance program
- Professional development programs
- Familiarization training trips (for most positions)
- International Airlines Travel Agent Network (IATAN) membership
- 50% employee discount on Odysseys tours (after 1 year of service)
- Employee-led Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
- Charitable donation program and fundraising events
- Wellness programs including stress management, nutrition, and meditation sessions
Above benefits are current as of this posting. These benefits are subject to change and may have additional eligibility requirements. Odysseys Unlimited’s Human Resources department can answer any questions a candidate may have.
We are always looking for talented and passionate people to join our company, so if you are interested in working at Odysseys Unlimited check out our open positions below.
Click here to see all of our job listings
Click here to view our Glassdoor page
Odysseys Unlimited is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications and business need to further the principle of equal employment opportunity.
Odysseys Unlimited Corporate Information
One Newton Place
275 Washington Street Suite 300
Newton, MA 02458 USA
Main Office: (617) 454-9100
Reservations: (888) 370-6765